The expert’s guide to buying Queensland property is designed for first-home buyers, new and seasoned investors or anyone interested in Queensland property, this session will address some of the key questions about buying property and provide practical advice to make the process as stress-free as possible.
- An overview of the national and state economies;
- The current state of the Queensland property market;
- How to research your next property purchase;
- Attending inspections and negotiating the sale price;
- Financial considerations and lending criteria;
- Legal processes and requirements;
- The pros and cons of established versus new properties;
- The importance of location in your buying decision;
- Key infrastructure projects in Queensland; and
- Where to buy in the future.
Attendees will also receive a complimentary copy of the latest REIQ Queensland Market Monitor.
When: Saturday, 2 June 2012, 9am to 1pm
Where: REIQ, 21 Turbo Drive Coorparoo