The REIQ has appointed 16 Zone Chairs for a two-year term, commencing their roles in January 2018.
The zone chairs fulfil a vital role in the REIQ, representing the organisation at a local level and bringing the peak body to the community.
We use our zone chairs as our voice in the communities around Queensland and they provide a vital function, representing their real estate community’s needs to us and sharing our vision with our members.
The REIQ zone chairs represent the 16 largest real estate markets throughout Queensland.
REIQ Zone Chairs 201-19:
- Bundaberg: Le-Anne Allan (re-appointed)
- Caboolture/Redcliffe: Josh Kindred (newly merged zones, Josh Kindred formerly Redcliffe zone chair)
- Cairns: Tom Quaid (re-appointed)
- Brisbane Eastern Suburbs: Peter Barrett (re-appointed)
- Brisbane Southern Suburbs/Logan: Nick Brown
- Brisbane Northern Suburbs: Martin Millard
- Brisbane Western Suburbs: Phill Broom
- Fraser Coast: Damian Raxach (re-appointed)
- Gladstone: Alicia Williams
- Gold Coast: Andrew Henderson
- Ipswich: Darren Boettcher (re-appointed)
- Mackay: Peter McFarlane (re-appointed)
- Rockhampton: Noel Livingston (re-appointed)
- Sunshine Coast: Damien Said
- Toowoomba/Darling Downs: David Snow (re-appointed)
- Townsville: Wayne Nicholson