Is your star on the rise? The REIQ is opening the doors once again to its highly coveted Young Guns list and you could be named as one of our profession’s boldest and brightest. All you need to do is enter!
Every year the REIQ calls for entries, welcoming submissions from our profession’s newest entrants who are ambitious and are mapping a stellar career in real estate.
All are welcome: Sales agents, property managers, buyers agents, auctioneers, commercial and industrial agents, corporate support staff, and business brokers.
This is your opportunity to show your peers, your boss, colleagues and your future employers what you’re made of. Demonstrate your ambition – a clear drive to set goals and succeed in your chosen career.
In the REIQ Journal June edition, 10 outstanding young achievers will be named an REIQ Young Gun of 2019.
To succeed, you must complete an entry form and outline your career achievements. Be sure to include any other awards or commendations that you’ve collected in your short, but shiny career.
If you are successful and named one of 10 REIQ Young Guns for 2019 you will:
- Be honoured in the REIQ Journal Young Guns of 2019 edition (June)
- Be featured in a profile article all about you, written by a professional journalist
- You will star in a professional photo shoot
- Be promoted across our social media channels
- You will be showcased throughout the year at REIQ events when we feature young, successful real estate professionals
- Be invited to attend special networking events that will connect you with real estate leaders
- Be recognised across the profession as a high achiever
- Have the opportunity to use the award in marketing collateral for potential clients
This coveted award has been won by some of the profession’s most successful leaders, including:
Justin Nickerson, winner of the Australasian Auctioneer of the Year Award back to back
Josh Kindred, former REIQ Zone Chair and newly elected REIQ Board Director
Jamie Smith, winner of the REIQ Rookie of the Year at the Awards for Excellence
Patrick Ivey, recently awarded Harcourts Auctioneer of the Year
REIQ Media and Communications Manager Felicity Moore said the Young Guns list was becoming an important stepping stone for young and ambitious real estate practitioners to bigger things.
“I’m really quite proud of the calibre of entrants that we receive for the Young Guns list. The standard is exceptionally high and we see so many of our Young Guns go on to achieve amazing things in their career,” she said.
Eligibility: You must be currently employed,under the age of 30 and be an individual member of the REIQ. Entries close 5pm on 1 March, 2019. Contact Anna Green at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an entry form today!
Photo: The 2018 REIQ Young Guns were Chris Fox, Sian Carling, Jessica King, Jamie Smith, Luke Vaughan, JJ Taylor, Kimberlea Thwaites, Kiah Coupland, Zoran Solano and Ellesha Gardner.